Friday 2 January 2015

2015 Return

Happy New Year! I hope you have had a great holiday break and are well prepared for 2015.

Since my last blog post following the Belgian Grand Prix, just a few things have happened within motorsport... Okay, once again I have managed to miss a lot. I've made posts already throughout last year having to explain missed races and potential blog changes, but the truth is that the time commitment ultimately got the best of me.

It would be easy to read this, knowing where it is heading, and think this may be another New Years resolution ready to be broken by the end of January. It is easier than that though - I am now armed with a laptop. Yes, until 2014, I still lived in the desktop age.

So, maybe this is my first post you are reading, or perhaps it will even be your last, but I would like to extend a warm welcome to the new and improved for 2015 blog to all!

Did I miss something?

I will address the missed news within January...

No comments:

Post a Comment