Sunday 9 March 2014

When are the posts coming?

The 2014 season opener is just 1 week away!

I have been a little quiet on my blog lately, last posting in mid-February. I had intended to do 2 more posts about the second and third pre-season tests in Bahrain, as long as a post regarding the Williams - Martini deal and the other news heading into the season next weekend.

The truth is that I would rather I didn't post anything that I have not committed myself and attention to, than brief posts that would not provide a decent or informative read. I could have just posted the results from Bahrain, along with 1 line about each team, but it would not have been news to you having probably seen the same results and a write up on other websites. I like providing my own thoughts, insight and analysis that the main news reports tend to skip past, or are somewhat skewed by what they are allowed to say.

I write these blog posts in my own free time around my full time job, and tomorrow is a very important day in that regards. I have been very busy staying late and making sure all my work is done on time, meaning my reduced free time has been needed to relax and recharge ready for another frantic day. After all my efforts going into tomorrow though, I am feeling less anxious and have got some great ideas going onwards into the 2014 Formula 1 season and beyond!

Keep an eye on this blog for more posts coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment